Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ba r r y

Default We should all take a pause

I just checked out my neighbor's job fitting out and finishing his
basement. He did a kick ass job, it really came out well. All
materials were store bought moldings, wainscot, oak plywood, etc...

Why am I posting this?

His "major tool" is a direct drive, Craftsman table saw, with about a
14" x 14" table top. He paid $15 for it at a yard sale. Get this,
his fence is a piece of PINK FOAM INSULATION BOARD! G

Here on the wreck, we debate if a tabletop that's .002 from flat, or a
fence that's toed out by .005", is acceptable.

FWIW, He dosen't have cable and doesn't know who Norm, David Marks,
etc... are.

Cool!

Barry