woodwrecker

Default Bridge City Tool works does it again

Too little, too late, I suppose, but for my own part I've been using
these BCTW scrapers for over 2 years now in my business and they're
hands-down the best I've EVER used in over 30 years of woodworking.
They hold their edge phenominally well, can be reburred with my old
burnisher, and re-edged with either the old mill ******* file recessed
into the sharpening station benchtop, or a dremel with a grinding bit.
The TiN coating doesn't interfere at all with maintenance, but it sure
helps hold a clean, sharp burr on the edge. Many of the edge profiles
in this superb set are completely new to the market, and can't be found
anywhere else. BTW, these scrapers have sadly been discontinued. As to
the BCTW prose..... yes, it's belly-laughable. J.Economaki should fire
his writing staff (him) and hire someone who knows how to put more than
two words together. He'd certainly sell more tools.......

Larry Jaques

On 1 Jan 2005 18:12:04 -0800, "woodwrecker"
calmly ranted:

Too little, too late, I suppose, but for my own part I've been using
these BCTW scrapers for over 2 years now in my business and they're
hands-down the best I've EVER used in over 30 years of woodworking.
They hold their edge phenominally well, can be reburred with my old
burnisher, and re-edged with either the old mill ******* file recessed
into the sharpening station benchtop, or a dremel with a grinding bit.
The TiN coating doesn't interfere at all with maintenance, but it sure
helps hold a clean, sharp burr on the edge. Many of the edge profiles
in this superb set are completely new to the market, and can't be found
anywhere else. BTW, these scrapers have sadly been discontinued. As to
the BCTW prose..... yes, it's belly-laughable. J.Economaki should fire

Given the price of his tools, that old shop teacher's name itself is a
great reversal.

his writing staff (him) and hire someone who knows how to put more than
two words together. He'd certainly sell more tools.......

Have you tried the LVT milled scrapers? They're very good, too.
www.leevalley.com set of scrapers #05K30.10

"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
O.J. is walking around free, Osama Bin Laden too, but they
take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."
--Tim Allen