Default shop notes

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Shop Notes, issue #62. In particular the
box joint jig plans. Anybody have this issue they would like to sell.
Thanks for your time.
John

Swingman

"Shawn" wrote in message
Did you check www.plansnow.com and see if they have the article you're
looking for?

There is a ShopNotes magazine, with plans and parts, that can be had from:

http://www.woodsmithstore.com/boxjoint.html

Don't know if that is the one the OP is looking for.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

D. J. Dorn

I was looking for that one too and then I ran across plans for the Lynn's
jig. I'm glad I went that way because with a single 1/8 blade, I can do any
size, any depth and any pattern. Cheap to build and it works great. If you
want the info, email me and I'll send you the plans and an article on it.

Don

news:1103147760.52d87e79a1878befa38af4cfcddd98a1@t eranews...

wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Shop Notes, issue #62. In particular the
box joint jig plans. Anybody have this issue they would like to sell.
Thanks for your time.
John

yea, I checked they don't have the one I'm looking for, thanks though
John

Upscale

wrote in message
ups.com...
yea, I checked they don't have the one I'm looking for, thanks though

I email you privately twice to let you know where you could get it and got
no response. If you want #62, then try emailing me privately.

Thanks for trying to e-mail me, I don't know why I haven't recieved
anything. My e-mail address is
Thanks again
John

Upscale

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for trying to e-mail me, I don't know why I haven't recieved
anything. My e-mail address is

I've emailed you three times. You're going to have to email me first before
I'll bother doing it again.