Renowood

Default Craftsman 22124 saw on sale for $684

I bought the saw last Saturday on sale for $900 -10% special and -
10% Craftsman discount. Went in today and the saw was on sale for
$759. I got the new price minus Craftsman discount for $684.00 They
wouldn't give me the 10% from last Saturday but that's okay. Saw cuts
great and is a huge leap up from my old Rockwell contractor saw. Sale
is Wed and Thur. only.

Renowood

MrMortise

Hi Renowood,
Good going! I just saw the website ad and wanted to tell
everyone that this is about as good a deal as you're going to get on
this great saw. Also the deal includes a rebate for free delivery which
will save you $40-70 bucks. I have been using mine for six months now
and love it! I do recommend this particular saw with the Beismeyer
fence to anyone looking to upgrade to a nice machine for not a huge
price..........and you don't need 220 electrical! Good luck all!

Happy Craftsman Owner,

Michael

Ba r r y

On 8 Dec 2004 21:19:53 -0800, "Renowood" wrote:

I bought the saw last Saturday on sale for $900 -10% special and -
10% Craftsman discount. Went in today and the saw was on sale for
$759. I got the new price minus Craftsman discount for $684.00 They
wouldn't give me the 10% from last Saturday but that's okay. Saw cuts
great and is a huge leap up from my old Rockwell contractor saw. Sale
is Wed and Thur. only.

What other saws did you compare it to?

I've always found Sears sales put an item what it's really worth
compared to the competition. If the saw compares favorably with other
saws selling for a more, then you got a got deal. Craftsman stuff
that I've checked out at normal price is overpriced.

Barry
mac davis

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:36:38 GMT, Ba r r y
wrote:

On 8 Dec 2004 21:19:53 -0800, "Renowood" wrote:

I bought the saw last Saturday on sale for $900 -10% special and -
10% Craftsman discount. Went in today and the saw was on sale for
$759. I got the new price minus Craftsman discount for $684.00 They
wouldn't give me the 10% from last Saturday but that's okay. Saw cuts
great and is a huge leap up from my old Rockwell contractor saw. Sale
is Wed and Thur. only.

What other saws did you compare it to?

I've always found Sears sales put an item what it's really worth
compared to the competition. If the saw compares favorably with other
saws selling for a more, then you got a got deal. Craftsman stuff
that I've checked out at normal price is overpriced.

Barry

I've had a rule for over 20 years regarding sears:

If you want something that isn't on sale, wait until it is or get them
to give you sale price..

My feeling is that they over price their tools so that they make money
when they're reduced for sales..
John DeBoo

They should have given you the Craftsman club discount too. I just did
that on their 21254 compound miter saw I bought 2 weeks ago (see thread
"sometimes I really love sears") and got both as the craftsman club days
were still running, yesterday anyway. Ended up paying $144 vs $199.
John

Renowood wrote:

I bought the saw last Saturday on sale for $900 -10% special and -
10% Craftsman discount. Went in today and the saw was on sale for
$759. I got the new price minus Craftsman discount for $684.00 They
wouldn't give me the 10% from last Saturday but that's okay. Saw cuts
great and is a huge leap up from my old Rockwell contractor saw. Sale
is Wed and Thur. only.

Renowood

Impressions/Review of Craftsman Professional Table Saw Lars Stole Woodworking 27 October 24th 04 09:27 AM
Craftsman 22124 Bob Ziemba Woodworking 3 August 10th 04 01:51 AM
New Sears Craftsman Tablesaws 22114 and 22124 OldSalemWood Woodworking 14 August 8th 04 01:52 PM
Do you have Past Woodpeck Weekly Special Email? Jeremy Woodworking 2 August 8th 04 03:24 AM
For Sale, Delta planer, craftsman bandsaw,103.0103 , Work bench top in pittsburgh Area Tony D. Woodworking 0 July 12th 03 06:53 PM