Tony D.

Default For Sale, Delta planer, craftsman bandsaw,103.0103 , Work bench top in pittsburgh Area

I am the person that has the work bench top for sale,($40.00)I posted
a few days ago. I am moving , and have decided to also sell My
craftsman band saw, 103.0103 on shop built stand, with motor,and copy
of manual on CD,The bandsaw is in good shape, however is not fully
restored.

And also my Delta, 22-540 12" planer. With shop built in/out feed
tables/floor stand combination.
X-tra blades/ setting jig, Dust hood,and manual. this is, as I am sure
you know is there 1st. model planer.
If you have any Intrest,I Am asking $150.00 each, or best offer.
I live In Imperial Pa, witch is out near the Pittsburgh International
Airport.

The work bench top is still available if anyone that e mailed me is
still instrested.
Thanks, Tony D. (724)695-8219, or
(304)232-0121,weekends.