Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mnterpfan

Default More limited supply at Rockler Get In Line Now

See snippet from a Rockler e-mail

** E-Mail Special **
Print out this e-mail and bring it to the store this weekend (Dec.
4-5) to receive a FREE Shop Calipers with any purchase (while supplies
last; 100 calipers per store). Hurry in, these calipers will go fast!

How would you like to be the 101st guy in line? I can see the pushing
and shoving already.

Eric

ps. I don't think that printing my posting will do you any good.
You'll have to get your own e-mail