Chip Olson

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 06:28:30 -0800, Mike at American Sycamore wrote:

Chip Olson wrote in message

That's exactly what they are. Probably giving them away because nobody
would buy the silly things. Went in at 2:30 and they still had plenty.

I find this posting to be very inappropiate. What do you want for free?
What do you expect? These calipers are not that bad and especially for
free. Ann Jackson Rockler came on the rec and apoligized about the Bessey
clamps shortage and offered to help, yet you continue to complain and poke
fun of Rockler.

Er... I don't believe I've ever complained about or poked fun at Rockler
on rec.ww (or anywhere else), including the above referenced post. I've
been very happy with my local Rockler store, and tend to spend way too
much money there (and that's not a slam on their prices, either).

However, this caliper isn't an item that I would have made a special trip
to Rockler to get a free one of.

--
-Chip Olson. | ceo2 at thsi dot org | remove the 2 to reply