Paul O.

"mnterpfan" wrote in message
m...
See snippet from a Rockler e-mail

** E-Mail Special **
Print out this e-mail and bring it to the store this weekend (Dec.
4-5) to receive a FREE Shop Calipers with any purchase (while supplies
last; 100 calipers per store). Hurry in, these calipers will go fast!

How would you like to be the 101st guy in line? I can see the pushing
and shoving already.

Eric

I recieved that e-mail today. I am thinking that the calipers are those
cheapy plastic vernier type. Probably not too much pushin and shavin for
those. I have to go there Sat. anyway so will check it out, however will
probably get there to late due to having to go in to work for a while.
--
Paul O.

ps. I don't think that printing my posting will do you any good.
You'll have to get your own e-mail