patriarch

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 09:48:57 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

patriarch wrote:

cans of paint. (Two gloss levels on the white) And my wife has
become enamoured of the faux and decorator artsy treatments.

I'm sorry. You have my sympathy. Maybe we should start a support
group for the husbands of wives who watch too many home decorator TV
shows.

Married wimps^H^H^H^H^Hmen should do the Tough Love thing.
Lock out the channels via the remote using a password the
wife wouldn't know.

I think that relationship advice from this newsgroup MIGHT be as suspect as
that dispensed on daytime television!

And none even comes with a safety warning, ala Norm.

Let's just say that there is more than one way to lose a body part...

Patriarch,
31.5 years and counting, and smiling. Some things are worth the
pain^H^H^H^Hinvestment.
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 06:43:06 GMT, patriarch
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 09:48:57 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

I think that relationship advice from this newsgroup MIGHT be as suspect as
that dispensed on daytime television!

And none even comes with a safety warning, ala Norm.

Let's just say that there is more than one way to lose a body part...

So wear one of these tap tap safety cups in your drahs!

--
The State always moves slowly and grudgingly towards any purpose that
accrues to society's advantage, but moves rapidly and with alacrity

Steve Knight

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 21:20:56 GMT, "Leon" wrote:

Funny you should mention that. Sears Best Weatherbrater has Polyurethane in
it now. It is GREAT paint and covers well. Flows well and goes a long way.

I should get some money I thought of this 15 years ago.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Andy Dingley

wrote:

Maybe we should start a support group for
the husbands of wives who watch too many home decorator TV shows.

My ex- went to school with Linda Barker. One of our later rows was
over some shelves (copied from Changing Rooms) that I'd built into an
alcove in our 60 year old house. Not a bad piece of work, and
beautifully fitted into the less-than-square corners. But of course
Handy-fecking-Andy could have built them in half an hour on the telly,
_and_ he'd have relaid the whole garden lawn on the Sunday too. It had
taken me months to do this, so clearly I was being lazy. Or maybe it
was because it was _Winter_ outside.

Friend of mine's wife spends the whole day watching the house-porn
channel and never moves from the couch. You can't even move in the
lounge for eBay boxes.

J. Clarke

patriarch wrote:

cans of paint. (Two gloss levels on the white) And my wife has become
enamoured of the faux and decorator artsy treatments.

I'm sorry. You have my sympathy. Maybe we should start a support group
for the husbands of wives who watch too many home decorator TV shows.

Married wimps^H^H^H^H^Hmen should do the Tough Love thing.
Lock out the channels via the remote using a password the
wife wouldn't know.

Make sure you buy a comfortable mattress for the doghouse before you do.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)