patriarch

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 09:48:57 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

patriarch wrote:

cans of paint. (Two gloss levels on the white) And my wife has
become enamoured of the faux and decorator artsy treatments.

I'm sorry. You have my sympathy. Maybe we should start a support
group for the husbands of wives who watch too many home decorator TV
shows.

Married wimps^H^H^H^H^Hmen should do the Tough Love thing.
Lock out the channels via the remote using a password the
wife wouldn't know.

I think that relationship advice from this newsgroup MIGHT be as suspect as
that dispensed on daytime television!

And none even comes with a safety warning, ala Norm.

Let's just say that there is more than one way to lose a body part...

Patriarch,
31.5 years and counting, and smiling. Some things are worth the
pain^H^H^H^Hinvestment.