Dave Balderstone

Default email spoofs going on regarding the rec.woodworking.all-ages vote

Anyone who receives what appears to be an email from regarding the
rec.woodworking.all-ages vote should know now that I am not and have
not sent ANY email to ANYONE regarding the vote.

There's some serious bull**** going on.

If anyone recieves a message about the vote appearing to be from me,
please forward it to me WITH FULL HEADERS.

Thanks.

djb

Dave Balderstone

In article , J T
wrote:

We all know that's a flat-out lie, and you're just trying to set up
an alibi to cover your ass.

Dammit, now I have to clean beer off the monitor AGAIN!

;-)
Unisaw A100

Dave Balderstone wrote:
If anyone recieves a message about the vote appearing to be from me,
please forward it to me WITH FULL HEADERS.

Sooooooooooo, how do we know this is from you?

UA100
Dave Balderstone

In article , Unisaw A100
wrote:

Sooooooooooo, how do we know this is from you?

I'm *right here* Keeter.

Geez...

Unisaw A100

Dave Balderstone wrote:
I'm *right here* Keeter.

Kinda like Christ being among us?

Geez...

A'yup.

UA100
Dave Balderstone

In article , Unisaw A100
wrote:

Kinda like Christ being among us?

???
Unisaw A100

Dave Balderstone wrote:
???

!!!

This is kinda fun.

UA100
Charlie Self

UA100 responds:

Dave Balderstone wrote:
???

!!!

This is kinda fun.

Not really. I just got the exact same message, this time from some anal
aperture pretending to be Greg Millen.

Charlie Self
"When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
hereditary." Thomas Paine
Dave Balderstone

In article , Charlie Self
wrote:

Not really. I just got the exact same message, this time from some anal
aperture pretending to be Greg Millen.

Yeah, I just got the same one.

What's interesting is that the troll seems to be personalizing the
subject line... Mine was "Hey Dave, Your Usenet comments" I assume
yours was "Hey Charlie, Your Usenet comments"?

djb

Charlie Self

Dave Balderstone asks:

What's interesting is that the troll seems to be personalizing the
subject line... Mine was "Hey Dave, Your Usenet comments" I assume
yours was "Hey Charlie, Your Usenet comments"

Yes, this time. It was not when the DJB pretender was at bat.

Otherwise, if memory serves, the messages were identical, including telling me
to get off my f**kiing high horse".

What I weigh, I would just step off as the horse died.

Charlie Self
"When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
hereditary." Thomas Paine
Dave Hinz

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:57:37 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

What's interesting is that the troll seems to be personalizing the
subject line... Mine was "Hey Dave, Your Usenet comments" I assume
yours was "Hey Charlie, Your Usenet comments"?

Mine was "from" Dave, and the subject was "Your vote for the (groupname).
So whoever it is, is wasting a bunch of time doing this manually.
Yup, I think Vito and Susan are going to have a busy time.

patrick conroy

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...

???

Izza Dogma Thing w/ us (ex)Catholics. Just gotta believe...

I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 1 February 9th 04 06:56 AM
Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 02:29 PM
Lost my all my email and change of email addy Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 August 14th 03 11:30 PM