Dave Balderstone

Default email spoofs going on regarding the rec.woodworking.all-ages vote

Anyone who receives what appears to be an email from regarding the
rec.woodworking.all-ages vote should know now that I am not and have
not sent ANY email to ANYONE regarding the vote.

There's some serious bull**** going on.

If anyone recieves a message about the vote appearing to be from me,
please forward it to me WITH FULL HEADERS.

Thanks.

djb

Dave Balderstone

In article , J T
wrote:

We all know that's a flat-out lie, and you're just trying to set up
an alibi to cover your ass.

Dammit, now I have to clean beer off the monitor AGAIN!

;-)
Unisaw A100

Dave Balderstone wrote:
If anyone recieves a message about the vote appearing to be from me,
please forward it to me WITH FULL HEADERS.

Sooooooooooo, how do we know this is from you?

UA100
Dave Balderstone

In article , Unisaw A100
wrote:

Sooooooooooo, how do we know this is from you?

I'm *right here* Keeter.

Geez...

Unisaw A100

Dave Balderstone wrote:
I'm *right here* Keeter.

Kinda like Christ being among us?

Geez...

A'yup.

UA100
Dave Balderstone

In article , Unisaw A100
wrote:

Kinda like Christ being among us?

???
Unisaw A100

Dave Balderstone wrote:
???

!!!

This is kinda fun.

UA100
patrick conroy

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...

???

Izza Dogma Thing w/ us (ex)Catholics. Just gotta believe...

I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 1 February 9th 04 06:56 AM
Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 02:29 PM
Lost my all my email and change of email addy Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 August 14th 03 11:30 PM