Larry Levinson

Default Router for a table ...

Hitachi M12 or Freud FT2000??

full disclosu for a norm-design station ..

Larry Levinson
Talking up to the vocal ...
LLevinson*Bloomberg.net
(remove the star etc ....)
Unisaw A100

Larry Levinson wrote:
Hitachi M12 or Freud FT2000??

full disclosu for a norm-design station ..

I've always thought the Norm table looked best with one of
these.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J58562A89

UA100
JAW

Larry Levinson woke up and had the following words of wisdom ....:

Hitachi M12 or Freud FT2000??

full disclosu for a norm-design station ..

Larry Levinson
Talking up to the vocal ...
LLevinson*Bloomberg.net
(remove the star etc ....)

Hitachi M12V is what I put in my NYW table.
JAW
--
Theres a little man in my head, saying things better left unsaid.
igor

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:08:45 GMT, Unisaw A100 wrote:

Larry Levinson wrote:
Hitachi M12 or Freud FT2000??

full disclosu for a norm-design station ..

I've always thought the Norm table looked best with one of
these.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J58562A89

Even if unfair, that is funny.