Unisaw A100

Default A Go To Hell Router Table

Now that An Ultimate Router Table is finished enough to
actually use I find myself with the Go To Hell Router Table
taking up much needed shop space. It seems a shame to just
pitch it and being the frugal type I have the following
offer to make.

What: Go To Hell Router Table

Details: It is a gray (grey David) melamine top, no edge
banding, sitting on a short base designed to be set on
30"ish high saw horses. It is designed so that it can be
removed from the saw horses and set on the floor without
removing the router. The top is prepared to take a JessEm
(or any other of the re-sellers selling the JessEm
re-branded with their logo) router lift insert, i.e., the
cutout is 9 1/4" X 11 3/4" and 3/8" deep. See pictures on
a.b.p.w.

What Is Not Included: The saw horses, the router insert and
the router. Also, no warranty or batteries.

Whe Pick up at my shop in SE Wisconsin/Upper
Chicagoland/Suburb outside Milwaukee/Sout' end of the
Tamarack Swamp

How: You e-mail me ( ) and we chat for
a line or two and if it looks like something you need/want
you get in your vehicle and motor over at a pre-agreed to
time and I give it to you. It's just that simple.

How Much: Free/Zip/Nada/Zilch/Zero Dollars

Offer stands as is as stated and I reserve the right to
refuse service to anyone I don't like/comes across as a real
prick. Only true wooddorkers need respond.

UA100
Edwin Pawlowski

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message

What: Go To Hell Router Table

Details: It is a gray (grey David) melamine top, no edge
banding,
The top is prepared to take a JessEm
(or any other of the re-sellers selling the JessEm
re-branded with their logo) router lift insert, i.e., the
cutout is 9 1/4" X 11 3/4" and 3/8" deep. See pictures on
a.b.p.w.

What Is Not Included: The saw horses, the router insert and
the router. Also, no warranty or batteries.

Whe Pick up at my shop in SE Wisconsin/Upper
Chicagoland/Suburb outside Milwaukee/Sout' end of the
Tamarack Swamp
How Much: Free/Zip/Nada/Zilch/Zero Dollars

I'm interested, but I have a few questions.
What kind of top does it have and what color is it?
Can I put a router lift in it?
How long of a warranty do I get? I'm assuming the batteries you include
would be covered under the warranty also. so I won't ask about them
Will you ship it by UPS? And I don't want to pay inflated handing charges
either.
What is the asking price and will you consider lower offers?

Like I said, I'm very interested but until I get answers, NO DEAL.
Ed

Mark L.

I have a few questions too: Would Norm build one like this?
Would Norm use one like this? Would SWMBO let me drive there to pick
this up? Are you sure about not including the batteries? I know Norm is
a 'Master Carpenter' cuz HE was able to make one without batteries.... ;-)
Good Luck with the New Table Mark L.

Unisaw A100 wrote:
[...]

My Old Tools

All good questions, but the real question is ....... Will it be
autographed???

--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
m...

Unisaw A100 wrote:
[...]

Pounds on Wood

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
news

How Much: Free/Zip/Nada/Zilch/Zero Dollars

Is that Canadian or US dollars?

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

Tom

Offer stands as is as stated and I reserve the right to
refuse service to anyone I don't like/comes across as a real
prick. Only true wooddorkers need respond.

Tom responding. Nice of you to give it away! Seriously, very nice of you. Tom

Work at your leisure!
patrick conroy

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

Like I said, I'm very interested but until I get answers, NO DEAL.
Ed

Purdy Shure he's got a price match garuunteee on his website.
Hit him up for 10% of the difference.

Where the heck is Wesconsin anyway?
Izzat over by Conneticutt?

Unisaw A100

Where the heck is Wesconsin anyway?
Izzat over by Conneticutt?

Actually, and this is true, there's this limestone shelf and
sWisconsin (due west) is on one end and Buffalo is on the
other (east, of course). Ever so often we (the entire
state) like to all jump up at the same time. Don't tell
Buffalo. We're wondering when they'll catch on.

UA100