Edwin Pawlowski

Default A Go To Hell Router Table

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message

What: Go To Hell Router Table

Details: It is a gray (grey David) melamine top, no edge
banding,
The top is prepared to take a JessEm
(or any other of the re-sellers selling the JessEm
re-branded with their logo) router lift insert, i.e., the
cutout is 9 1/4" X 11 3/4" and 3/8" deep. See pictures on
a.b.p.w.

What Is Not Included: The saw horses, the router insert and
the router. Also, no warranty or batteries.

Whe Pick up at my shop in SE Wisconsin/Upper
Chicagoland/Suburb outside Milwaukee/Sout' end of the
Tamarack Swamp
How Much: Free/Zip/Nada/Zilch/Zero Dollars

I'm interested, but I have a few questions.
What kind of top does it have and what color is it?
Can I put a router lift in it?
How long of a warranty do I get? I'm assuming the batteries you include
would be covered under the warranty also. so I won't ask about them
Will you ship it by UPS? And I don't want to pay inflated handing charges
either.
What is the asking price and will you consider lower offers?

Like I said, I'm very interested but until I get answers, NO DEAL.
Ed