jo4hn

Default OT Humor: SWMBO Gloat

The young bride approached her awaiting husband on their wedding night
and demanded $20 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly
aroused state, he readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time
they made love for the next 30 years, with him thinking it was a cute
way for her to buy new clothes, etc.

Arriving home around noon one day, she found her husband in a very
drunken state. Over the next few minutes she heard of the ravages of
financial ruin caused by corporate downsizing and it's effects on a
50-year-old executive.

Calmly, she handed him a bankbook showing deposits and interest for 30
years totaling nearly $1 million dollars. Pointing across the parking
lot, she gestured toward the local bank while handing him stock
certificates worth nearly $2 million dollars and informing him that he
was the largest stockholder in the bank. She told him that for the $20
she had charged him for 30 years each time they had sex, these were the
results of her investments.

By now he was distraught and beating his head against the side of the
car. She asked him why the disappointment at such good news and he
replied, "If I had known what you were doing, I would have given you all
of my business!"

Guys REALLY have no idea when to keep their mouth shut.
Silvan

jo4hn wrote:

she had charged him for 30 years each time they had sex, these were the
results of her investments.

By now he was distraught and beating his head against the side of the
car. She asked him why the disappointment at such good news and he
replied, "If I had known what you were doing, I would have given you all
of my business!"

GASP! CHOKE! SPUTTER!

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

dave in Fairfax

James wrote:
Funny as hell, SWMBO would skin me if I showed her though.

That's too bad. Mine liked it. As did all the ladies I know.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Tim Douglass

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:04:32 GMT, jo4hn wrote:

The young bride approached her awaiting husband on their wedding night
and demanded $20 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly
aroused state, he readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time
they made love for the next 30 years, with him thinking it was a cute
way for her to buy new clothes, etc.

Cute, but at $20 bucks a pop I would have been broke in a week. ;-)
Know what I mean?

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

Doug Miller

In article , Tim Douglass wrote:
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:04:32 GMT, jo4hn wrote:

The young bride approached her awaiting husband on their wedding night
and demanded $20 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly
aroused state, he readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time
they made love for the next 30 years, with him thinking it was a cute
way for her to buy new clothes, etc.

Cute, but at $20 bucks a pop I would have been broke in a week. ;-)
Know what I mean?

Means your job don't pay s**t?

--
Regards,

Doug Miller

In article , Tim Douglass wrote:
Y'ever heard the old saw (OWWR) that if you put a bean into a jar each
time you have sex the first year of marriage then take a bean out each
time from then on you will never empty the jar?

I've heard people say that. g

--
Regards,

Silvan

Tim Douglass wrote:

Cute, but at $20 bucks a pop I would have been broke in a week. ;-)
Know what I mean?

Not me. I can afford $20 a year easy.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Silvan

Tim Douglass wrote:

Y'ever heard the old saw (OWWR) that if you put a bean into a jar each
time you have sex the first year of marriage then take a bean out each
time from then on you will never empty the jar?

I'd say that's definitely true. Or these days, probably the time you first
start having sex, married or not. Man, we used to be like rabbits.

Those were the days.