Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Vintage WoodMaster 5-in-1 Multi-Tool... Please help!

We have a WoodMaster 5-in-1 Multi-Tool (Series 2813285), which I believe was manufactured around 1982. The problem is, I desperately need an instruction manual, and I have done numerous Google searches but cannot find one.

Anyone know where I can find this manual? Or does anyone happen to have one?

Thank you!
~DIYdee~
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 12:48:53 -0700 (PDT), DIYdee
wrote:

We have a WoodMaster 5-in-1 Multi-Tool (Series 2813285), which I believe was manufactured around 1982. The problem is, I desperately need an instruction manual, and I have done numerous Google searches but cannot find one.

Anyone know where I can find this manual? Or does anyone happen to have one?

Try the manual for a Shopsmith V500. It might tell you what you need
to know.
Posted to rec.woodworking
ck ck is offline

Le 20/09/2020 Ã* 21:48, DIYdee a écritÂ*:

Look at http://www.vintagemachinery.org/pubs/912/19875.pdf

Woodmaster Multi-Tool JPS Woodworking 2 February 18th 21 02:45 PM
Woodmaster Multi-Tool [email protected] Woodworking 0 September 15th 18 09:17 PM
Woodmaster Multi-Tool Gary Laing Woodworking 0 August 28th 17 01:44 AM
Lidl multi tool and Aldi multi tool David.WE.Roberts UK diy 12 February 9th 13 11:47 PM
When is multi-region NOT multi-region? S Viemeister[_2_] UK diy 44 May 21st 12 10:23 AM