Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodmaster Multi-Tool

On Monday, September 29, 2003 at 11:07:12 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Newbie question.

Looking for parts and availability... (if possible)... for a 'Shopsmith'
look-a-like, or 'copy of a Shopsmith type of equipment or woodworker
tool'... called a "Woodmaster Multi-Tool".
It was my late dads piece of shop equip. from many, many years ago, and
I noticed when I recently acquired it, when cleaning it all up this past
weekend, the motor speed gear adjustment set-up was all chewed up
unfortunately. The motor still works fine though.
Just wondering if it's worth trying to fix it all up... (if parts and
manual are still available that is)...and maybe keeping it. It also
came with several kinds of accessories that can be used with it.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

I have a WM multi tool which has been in storage for thirty years. The joiner cost me $300 to replace broken castings. The poly V belt needs replacing, so I bought a dvd from ShopSmith, but the shaft retainer rings (slip rings) aren't in the same place, and I can't replace the belt.
Anyone have a manual? Whitney Blauvelt VT

Woodmaster Multi-Tool JPS Woodworking 2 February 18th 21 02:45 PM
Woodmaster Multi-Tool Gary Laing Woodworking 0 August 28th 17 01:44 AM
Lidl multi tool and Aldi multi tool David.WE.Roberts UK diy 12 February 9th 13 11:47 PM
When is multi-region NOT multi-region? S Viemeister[_2_] UK diy 44 May 21st 12 10:23 AM
Woodmaster planer user comments Sheldon Dingwall Woodworking 2 February 3rd 04 01:37 AM