Posted to rec.woodworking
JPS JPS is offline

Default Woodmaster Multi-Tool

replying to The Phantom, JPS wrote:
I have a basic unit to sell. Runs great, everything turns- includes the
sanding belt and some odds and ends. Is not complete as originally sold.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ol-156322-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to JPS, Larry wrote:
JPS , I also acquired a €śWood Master €ś multi tool. I have got a few parts
from shopsmith; however, there is a part I need that I cannot get. It is the
€śSpindle Assembly.€ť If you are going to part it out I would be very
interested in that part. If you are not sure which piece it is, it is the main
spindle on the head stock. If you know of any other resources please pass that
information as well.p

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ol-156322-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey Larry i know this is an old post.. but I'm looking to replace my master shop "quill" with a shop smith quill.. and I'm hoping you can tell me a part number or if you successfully were able to replace yours with shop smiths.. thanks. Again sorry to bring up an old thread hopefully someone has their ears on. My Machine runs awesome and in good shape. it was FREE so the price of a quill to get it spinning true is worth it.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ol-156322-.htm