Sheldon Dingwall

Default Woodmaster planer user comments

I'm interested in hearing user comments on the Woodmaster planers.

Thanks in advance.

--
Sincerely,

Sheldon Dingwall

John Crea

I have the 18in model, and am very happy with it.

Have only had it a few months, but so far it works like a charm and it
no more or less difficult to change blades

They are now offering it with a carbide spiral head, wish I had had
that option when I ordered mine, as I might have gone that route

Retrofit/buying a spiral head is pretty pricey

John

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:40:25 GMT, "Sheldon Dingwall"
wrote:

I'm interested in hearing user comments on the Woodmaster planers.

Thanks in advance.

KYHighlander

I've had one for 3 years, beats the hell out of the little dewalt.

--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland