Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Robert Rushing

Default Clamps from Borg

I'm in need of some clamps. I was looking at pipe clamps and have a few
questions. I will be gluing up a small cabinet and need atleast six clamps.
Working in the 36 to 48" range is 3/4 pipe clamp necessary are will a 1/2
work ok? Also HD had some I frame Jergenson sp clamps 36" that are
competitive with buying pipe and ends for pipe clamp. Are the I frame
clamps sturdy enough to glue up a cabinet with I have never used them
before? I have read that the Bessy clamps are best but at $37 and needing
six they will have to wait.

Thanks
Robert R