Han

"Robert Rushing" wrote in
:

I'm in need of some clamps. I was looking at pipe clamps and have a
few questions. I will be gluing up a small cabinet and need atleast
six clamps. Working in the 36 to 48" range is 3/4 pipe clamp necessary
are will a 1/2 work ok? Also HD had some I frame Jergenson sp
clamps 36" that are competitive with buying pipe and ends for pipe
clamp. Are the I frame clamps sturdy enough to glue up a cabinet with
I have never used them before? I have read that the Bessy clamps are
best but at $37 and needing six they will have to wait.

Thanks
Robert R

There was a recent review on clamps in one of the woodworking magazines, I
believe Fine Woodworking. Worth reading ...

--
Best regards
Han