Bob Peterson

HF has 1/2" pipe clamps on sale for $2 for the next couple of weeks. They
had two left when I was there yesterday. They are now in my garage. Can
never have enough clamps.

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
om...
Latest issue of Fine Woodworking reviews all sorts of clamps. The
Rockelrs got high marks.

"Robert Rushing" wrote in message
I'm in need of some clamps. I was looking at pipe clamps and have a few
questions. I will be gluing up a small cabinet and need atleast six
clamps.
Working in the 36 to 48" range is 3/4 pipe clamp necessary are will a 1/2
work ok? Also HD had some I frame Jergenson sp clamps 36" that are
competitive with buying pipe and ends for pipe clamp. Are the I frame
clamps sturdy enough to glue up a cabinet with I have never used them
before? I have read that the Bessy clamps are best but at $37 and
needing
six they will have to wait.

Thanks
Robert R