brian roth

Default Charlie Self, meet Dan Larson

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H45B21639
Tom

Brian wrote
http://makeashorterlink.com/?H45B21639

I wonder if Mr. Larson ever got the $500.00? Tom
Work at your leisure!
Charlie Self

Brian Roth posts:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H45B21639

Heh. Just out of curiosity, I did an AOL White Pages search on "Charles Self".
Found 5. None of them me and when I added my ZIP, it came up with no results.

Weird.

Charlie Self
"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he
excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill
Puff Griffis

Charlie,
DAGS your phone number area code included see what you get.
Puff

"Charlie Self" wrote in message =
Brian Roth posts:
=20
http://makeashorterlink.com/?H45B21639

=20
Heh. Just out of curiosity, I did an AOL White Pages search on =

"Charles Self".
Found 5. None of them me and when I added my ZIP, it came up with no =

results.
=20
Weird.
=20
Charlie Self
"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the =

animosities he
excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill

Charlie Self

Puff Griffis notes:

Charlie,
DAGS your phone number area code included see what you get.

Zip. Maybe I did it wrong, but it doesn't recognize either of my phone numbers.
My name alone it recognizes, but is a long way into things before it applies
that name to ME.

Charlie Self
"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he
excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill

Nova

Charlie Self wrote:

Puff Griffis notes:

Charlie,
DAGS your phone number area code included see what you get.

Zip. Maybe I did it wrong, but it doesn't recognize either of my phone numbers.
My name alone it recognizes, but is a long way into things before it applies
that name to ME.

You have to enter the phone number in the format of::

555-555-5555

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA