DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Charlie Self, meet Dan Larson (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/67821-charlie-self-meet-dan-larson.html)

brian roth September 4th 04 04:19 AM

Charlie Self, meet Dan Larson

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H45B21639

Tom September 4th 04 05:38 AM

Brian wrote
http://makeashorterlink.com/?H45B21639

I wonder if Mr. Larson ever got the $500.00? Tom
Work at your leisure!

Charlie Self September 4th 04 10:07 AM

Brian Roth posts:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H45B21639

Heh. Just out of curiosity, I did an AOL White Pages search on "Charles Self".
Found 5. None of them me and when I added my ZIP, it came up with no results.

Weird.

Charlie Self
"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he
excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill

Puff Griffis September 4th 04 02:43 PM

Charlie,
DAGS your phone number area code included see what you get.
Puff

"Charlie Self" wrote in message =
Brian Roth posts:
=20

Charlie Self September 4th 04 10:13 PM

Puff Griffis notes:

Charlie,
DAGS your phone number area code included see what you get.

Zip. Maybe I did it wrong, but it doesn't recognize either of my phone numbers.
My name alone it recognizes, but is a long way into things before it applies
that name to ME.

Nova September 4th 04 11:39 PM

Charlie Self wrote:

Puff Griffis notes:

Charlie,
DAGS your phone number area code included see what you get.

Zip. Maybe I did it wrong, but it doesn't recognize either of my phone numbers.
My name alone it recognizes, but is a long way into things before it applies
that name to ME.

You have to enter the phone number in the format of::

555-555-5555

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Larry Jaques September 5th 04 03:02 AM

On 04 Sep 2004 23:37:59 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
calmly ranted:

Jack Novak responds:

Zip. Maybe I did it wrong, but it doesn't recognize either of my phone

numbers.
My name alone it recognizes, but is a long way into things before it

applies
that name to ME.

You have to enter the phone number in the format of::

555-555-5555

That's what I used.

Hey, that's a Hollywood number. ;)

CAUTION: Do NOT look directly into laser with remaining eyeball!
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design

Michael Daly September 5th 04 05:43 AM

On 4-Sep-2004, otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

That's what I used.

I guess you just have to face it, Charlie - you don't exist.
What'll poor ol' whatsizname's lawyer do now?

Mike

Unisaw A100 September 5th 04 02:12 PM

555-555-5555

That's what I used.