J T

Default OT - I've just "gotta" buy some COSTCO stock

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5730441/

Sounds like a money saver to me.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Attaboy: http://www.dailywav.com/0702/attaboy5.wav

Tom M

Why not build your own?

Doug Miller

In article , (J T) wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5730441/

Sounds like a money saver to me.

Naaah. No repeat business.

--
Regards,

Puff Griffis

Hard to build the one you want when your family needs it the most.
Puff

"Tom M" wrote in message =
Why not build your own?=20

Richard Clements

the only problem is it's costco so you have to buy them in a ten pack

Tom M wrote:

Why not build your own?