DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - I've just "gotta" buy some COSTCO stock (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/67196-ot-ive-just-%22gotta%22-buy-some-costco-stock.html)

J T August 30th 04 09:01 AM

OT - I've just "gotta" buy some COSTCO stock

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5730441/

Sounds like a money saver to me.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Attaboy: http://www.dailywav.com/0702/attaboy5.wav

Tom M August 30th 04 12:14 PM

Why not build your own?

Doug Miller August 30th 04 01:50 PM

In article , (J T) wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5730441/

Sounds like a money saver to me.

Naaah. No repeat business.

--
Regards,

Puff Griffis August 30th 04 02:38 PM

Hard to build the one you want when your family needs it the most.
Puff

"Tom M" wrote in message =
Why not build your own?=20

Richard Clements August 30th 04 02:52 PM

the only problem is it's costco so you have to buy them in a ten pack

Tom M wrote:

Why not build your own?

J T August 31st 04 01:06 AM

Mon, Aug 30, 2004, 6:14am (EDT-1) (Tom=A0M)
wonders:
Why not build your own?

Why should I worry about it?. Anyway, I'm talking about other
people not me. I don't plan on making something nice, that people can't
look at.

Besides, I'm covered. I've already told everyone concerned I want
cremation. A couple cardboard boxes, duct tape - good to go. No prob.

patriarch August 31st 04 03:26 AM

(J T) wrote in news:2012-4133C115-4@storefull-
3153.bay.webtv.net:

Mon, Aug 30, 2004, 6:14am (EDT-1)
(Tom*M)
wonders:
Why not build your own?

Why should I worry about it?. Anyway, I'm talking about other
people not me. I don't plan on making something nice, that people can't
look at.

Besides, I'm covered. I've already told everyone concerned I want
cremation. A couple cardboard boxes, duct tape - good to go. No prob.

When my mother passed away a year or so ago, I built a cremation container
of maple ply, because I couldn't bear to think about the 'cardboard box'
thing - my problem, not hers.

I took it up to my parents' place, and pulled it out of the back of the
truck, so we could take a picture or three of the way it came out.

Several weeks later, we were looking at the pictures, and saw the sign
behind the box, clearly in the middle distance, from the neighbor's lot:
"For Sale by Owner".

Laughter is indeed theraputic! So was the woodworking.

Patriarch