GTO69RA4

Default Any place cheaper for Delta parts than Ace Tool?

Does any place have better prices for Delta parts than Ace Tool Repair up in
Canada? Just wondering, I've never been able to find anything nearly as low.
I', about to start in on fixing up an older bandsaw, so I'd like to keep it
low.

GTO(John)
S R

I use Ace Tool Repair, but not for low price. I had trouble finding a
decent web site that sold Delta/Rockwell parts. I was kind of disappointed
when I found out Ace is in Canada. Nothing against Canada, I just thought I
would have an easy time finding a domestic company supporting domestic
brand(s) on the net.

Stephen R.

"GTO69RA4" wrote in message
Does any place have better prices for Delta parts than Ace Tool Repair up

in
Canada? Just wondering, I've never been able to find anything nearly as

low.
I', about to start in on fixing up an older bandsaw, so I'd like to keep

it
low.

GTO(John)

Unisaw A100

GTO69RA4 wrote:
Does any place have better prices for Delta parts than Ace Tool Repair up in
Canada?

It never hurts to post a WTB (Wanted To Buy) on the OWWM.
It does help to be a member in good standing so you don't
come off as a drive by.

Also, give Joe Bergammo a call at Plaza Machinery (easily
Googled from any one of Al Gore's Internet appliances) but
you won't find better pricing from Joe.

By the way, whatcha looking for?

Unisaw A-100, parts hoarder...
GTO69RA4

It never hurts to post a WTB (Wanted To Buy) on the OWWM.
It does help to be a member in good standing so you don't
come off as a drive by.

Also, give Joe Bergammo a call at Plaza Machinery (easily
Googled from any one of Al Gore's Internet appliances) but
you won't find better pricing from Joe.

By the way, whatcha looking for?

Unisaw A-100, parts hoarder...

I've been a lurking member of OWWM for a while, but haven't posted. I'll try
there next.

I'm looking for an arbor for a 34-338 contractor saw. It's a 10" model from
1971. The original spun its bearings and wore the shaft pretty badly.

GTO(John)