S R

I use Ace Tool Repair, but not for low price. I had trouble finding a
decent web site that sold Delta/Rockwell parts. I was kind of disappointed
when I found out Ace is in Canada. Nothing against Canada, I just thought I
would have an easy time finding a domestic company supporting domestic
brand(s) on the net.

Stephen R.

"GTO69RA4" wrote in message
Does any place have better prices for Delta parts than Ace Tool Repair up

in
Canada? Just wondering, I've never been able to find anything nearly as

low.
I', about to start in on fixing up an older bandsaw, so I'd like to keep

it
low.

GTO(John)