Old February 10th 20, 02:36 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Default reliant tools

I have a few. Reliant woodworking machines from back in the early 90s bought brand-new from Woodworkers Warehouse 14in bandsaw a 2 horsepower dust collector a 1 inch vertical belt sander and some other stuff. All are still working awesome. And I own a woodworking business doing custom woodworking. And they have held up. Awesome better than some stuff. I have bought at Harbor Freight.