Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A old tool auctiion

Posting because of the first item a pedal powered table saw, a few
other neat things.

https://bit.ly/2URhcxb

It is a Craiglist ad nearby.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 5:39:04 PM UTC-4, Markem wrote:
Posting because of the first item a pedal powered table saw, a few
other neat things.

https://bit.ly/2URhcxb

It is a Craiglist ad nearby.

Item 7 is, shall we say, intriguing.

SWMBO and I went to a "living" country museum last week. They had a
display of working-dog related items. They had a couple of these:

https://tinyurl.com/dog-churn

Full link:

http://alloveralbany.com/images/Hanf...stratio n.jpg

Part of the display included a modern version which was built so we humans
could operate a churn.