Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Using Resisthane Plus at bottom of 5 gallon container

I have "sludge" of Resisthane Plus at the bottom of two 5 gallon containers. Will it work if I add them together and add enough water to get them to the correct viscosity.

Alternative is to buy 2 gallons of fresh and pitch this stuff.

Len
Posted to rec.woodworking

Len writes:
I have "sludge" of Resisthane Plus at the bottom of two 5 gallon containers. Will it work if I add them together and add enough water to get them to the correct viscosity.

Alternative is to buy 2 gallons of fresh and pitch this stuff.

Have you tried calling Hydrocote and asking them?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/2/2018 3:04 PM, Len wrote:
I have "sludge" of Resisthane Plus at the bottom of two 5 gallon containers. Will it work if I add them together and add enough water to get them to the correct viscosity.

Alternative is to buy 2 gallons of fresh and pitch this stuff.

Len

Is it worth the gamble?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Len wrote:

I have "sludge" of Resisthane Plus at the bottom of two 5 gallon containers. Will it work if I add them together and add enough water to get them to the correct viscosity.

Alternative is to buy 2 gallons of fresh and pitch this stuff.

Len

Toss it, considering the problems you were having with it in 2013.
Same batch?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ng/LplONNajC6U