Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wood Work on DIY

If any of you watch Fixer Upper, you know Clint Harp. He has his own
show now on DIY network. Starts Wednesday 5/9

https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/ar...m-12895104.php
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/7/2018 8:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
If any of you watch Fixer Upper, you know Clint Harp.Â* He has his own
show now onÂ* DIY network.Â* Starts Wednesday 5/9

https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/ar...m-12895104.php

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Whether the design or inspiration for his
pieces comes from him or Joanna Gaines, it's all good.

Clint getting his own show will ease the sting of Joanna & Chip riding
off into the sunset. We love Fixer Upper. We enjoy watching those
makeover shows but no one else can hold a candle to them. They
consistently turn sow's ears (or worse) into silk purses. Great stuff!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/7/2018 8:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
If any of you watch Fixer Upper, you know Clint Harp.Â* He has his own
show now onÂ* DIY network.Â* Starts Wednesday 5/9

https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/ar...m-12895104.php

I notice that this show will not be on the channel Fixer Upper was on.
That has to sting huh HGTV? ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 11:45:56 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 5/7/2018 8:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
If any of you watch Fixer Upper, you know Clint Harp.Â* He has his own
show now onÂ* DIY network.Â* Starts Wednesday 5/9

https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/ar...m-12895104.php

I notice that this show will not be on the channel Fixer Upper was on.
That has to sting huh HGTV? ;~)

Apparently they all report to the same boss.

DIY was a spin-off of HGTV, both of which were started by Scripps Networks.

I stole the following from a March 2018 article found he

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...306-story.html

"Discovery Communications...completed its merger with Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. and assumed control of the Scripps television channels HGTV, Food Network and Travel Channel.

Kathleen Finch, who was in charge of programming at Scripps, will run HGTV, Food Network, ID, TLC, Travel Channel and DIY Network."

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 7 May 2018 21:58:12 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

If any of you watch Fixer Upper, you know Clint Harp. He has his own
show now on DIY network. Starts Wednesday 5/9

https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/ar...m-12895104.php

Good for him. He was building himself a name being tied into that show
and I am glad to see he is going to benefit from it in the end. I was
actually wondering about how this was going to affect his income.

Thanks for the link.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 7 May 2018 21:58:12 -0400
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

show now on DIY network. Starts Wednesday 5/9

is the network really diy

would be ironic if not

i guess diy has been hijacked

i think clint sharp would be a better stage name

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/10/2018 1:43 PM, Electric Comet wrote:
On Mon, 7 May 2018 21:58:12 -0400
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

show now on DIY network. Starts Wednesday 5/9

is the network really diy

If it was other than DIY is would have said so.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 11 May 2018 21:08:27 -0400
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

If it was other than DIY is would have said so.

if you say so

if it was really diy network would the show be videos on youtube or vimeo
or no