Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Radial arm saw

Wondering how much its worth or what should I ask model number 103.29310
works great not used hard

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...aw-815511-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:14:03 GMT, Randy
m wrote:

Wondering how much it’s worth or what should I ask model number 103.29310
works great not used hard

Being it is one of the double round tube track style units it is one
of the better units from Sears, but being a 1959? model, depending
where you are and how many blades are with it you MIGHT get $50 for
it.

Not a big market for RadialArm saws, and a LOT of them still floating
around in the corner of old guys' woodworking shops. The old guys are
dying off faster than young fellows are taking up the hobby, making
ANY older woodworking tools a hard sell into a shrinking niche market.