Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Festool Roadshow

Went to this this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=O0bS3xVnA0g

This is worth going to. I got a 5 amp 18 bolt battery, charger, Granat
sanding sponge pack, Festool Road Tour cap, Festool carry bag, catalog,
and a "sticker". This was free.

I also got a Kapex, stand, and support arms capable of 94.5" repeatable
cuts. That was not free.

It will be in SA on Saturday, Robert.

I will say that I ran into 4~6 people that already own the Kapex and
many have had the saw 5+ years, including a local small business. They
all could not say enough about the saw. The brothers that have their
own business gave me a few pointers for cutting crown moldings and for
cutting small pieces so that they don't get sucked up into the dust
collection.

Festool Roadshow [email protected] Woodworking 31 December 10th 17 08:21 PM
Festool TS-55 or Festool TS-75 Plunge Cut Saw [email protected] Woodworking 5 June 21st 07 09:16 AM
Greene and Greene on Antiques Roadshow Darrell Peart Woodworking 1 May 9th 05 02:24 PM
Festool CT-22 Vacuum ? Ken Woodworking 3 April 9th 04 09:43 PM
festool jigsaw Bob Heveri Woodworking 5 August 12th 03 09:47 AM