Bob Heveri

Default festool jigsaw

I've searched archives and woodworking magazines but don't find very much in
a way of evaluations of the festool jigsaw. I know it is expensive, but is
it worth the money? Any users have comments?

Bob Heveri

Christian Aufreiter

"Bob Heveri" wrote in message ...
I've searched archives and woodworking magazines but don't find very much in
a way of evaluations of the festool jigsaw. I know it is expensive, but is
it worth the money? Any users have comments?

Bob Heveri

Hi Bob,

I've used the Festool Trion jigsaw at a woodworking show and was
absoultely impressed. Festool USA will introduce this brand new saw
this week I think.
The Trion offers much more features than the PS 2, for example, saw
blade change without tools, improved dust collection, ...
Generally, the advantages of the Festool jigsaws are the unique guide
which allows precise and almost perfect angles, the guide rails and
the special splinter guard.
All Festool's are well-made top quality tools which come with a 30
days money back guarantee and a 3 year guarantee.
For a first glance at the saw check the Festool Australia homepage
http://www.festool.com.au/

The intro price of the Trion will be olny $ 195!

I've a couple of other Festools (ROS, vac, cordless drill) and I'm
extremely happy with them.

A friend of mine is hobby woodworker and Festool ISA. He'd certainly
give you more information about the saw or a demo if you live in his
area.
Feel free to email me for his address.

Regards,

Christian
Bob Schmall

Woodcraft has mailed out a 20% discount on the first purchase from Festool.
The local store does not inventory the tools but has demonstrators. If you
didn't get the mailer, just mention it at your local store.
Also, Festool showed at the Milwaukee wood show the last two years and hired
a cleaning service to keep the floors dry of drool and other emissions.
These are superb machines.

Bob

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
Woodcraft has mailed out a 20% discount on the first purchase from

Festool.
The local store does not inventory the tools but has demonstrators. If you
didn't get the mailer, just mention it at your local store.
Also, Festool showed at the Milwaukee wood show the last two years and

hired
a cleaning service to keep the floors dry of drool and other emissions.
These are superb machines.

Local tool store here in central NJ (Force Machinery)
sent one of those coupons, too. The dust extractors
caught my eye. Anyone have any experience with them?

Dennis Vogel