Old November 14th 17, 07:12 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Central Machinery quality?

I have a central machinery router/ shaper SKU #32650 missing the router collet . Can anyone help me find one ?

Old November 15th 17, 01:51 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/14/2017 1:12 PM, wrote:
SKU #32650

It is the Harbor Freight brand. Contact them for the part. Try to find
the manual on line for a parts list.
Old November 15th 17, 04:09 AM posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I have a central machinery router/ shaper SKU #32650
missing the router collet . Can anyone help me find one ?

try eBay/Craigslist.

HF 32650 Manual/Parts list:
https://manuals.harborfreight.com/ma...2999/32650.pdf