Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - 1) Reminder & 2) What the heck is a fidget spinner?

1) Reminder: For all those within the path, I would highly recommend everyone to start making plans for viewing the total solar eclipse, coming in August. Viewing a total solar eclipse is suppose to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Here is a link to help your planning. Page down to an area near you, should viewing be of interest. If you're on the west coast (and there abouts) of Oregon, the start of the eclipse will be at sunrise, which is suppose to make the viewing all the more bizarre and unusual.
http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm

2) I sent some alligator teeth to my nephew's children, in NC. Andrew made a necklace and a fidget spinner. I had to look up what a fidget spinner is. What will today's young folks think of next? LOL.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

I would have used more teeth for a necklace. Surprisingly, it was Ryan's 9 yr old daughter who most wanted some teeth, but they all enjoyed getting them.... shared some with friends.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

Sonny

Nail Spinner Mike Dobony[_5_] Home Repair 72 April 5th 18 10:44 PM
Rivet Spinner Pilgrim Metalworking 4 September 27th 13 10:26 PM
Nut spinner sets. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 7 May 3rd 12 06:41 PM
Hand Spinner Onoit Home Ownership 4 December 2nd 08 10:46 PM
Non spinning CD spinner n cook Electronics Repair 5 April 9th 06 03:26 PM