Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - 1) Reminder & 2) What the heck is a fidget spinner?

On 5/9/2017 11:56 PM, Sonny wrote:
1) Reminder: For all those within the path, I would highly recommend everyone to start making plans for viewing the total solar eclipse, coming in August. Viewing a total solar eclipse is suppose to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Here is a link to help your planning. Page down to an area near you, should viewing be of interest. If you're on the west coast (and there abouts) of Oregon, the start of the eclipse will be at sunrise, which is suppose to make the viewing all the more bizarre and unusual.
http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm

I have a spot in Connecticut. It is located in front of a Samsung 55" 4K TV