Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - 1) Reminder & 2) What the heck is a fidget spinner?

Sonny wrote in
:

1) Reminder: For all those within the path, I would highly recommend
everyone to start making plans for viewing the total solar eclipse,
coming in August. Viewing a total solar eclipse is suppose to be a
once-in-a-lifetime experience. Here is a link to help your planning.
Page down to an area near you, should viewing be of interest. If
you're on the west coast (and there abouts) of Oregon, the start of
the eclipse will be at sunrise, which is suppose to make the viewing
all the more bizarre and unusual.
http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm

Interesting. That might be about the time I'm ready for my solo cross-
country flight, so I could maybe fly down to Carbondale/Marion and catch
it.

Puckdropper