Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - 1) Reminder & 2) What the heck is a fidget spinner?

On 5/11/2017 1:53 PM, wrote:

Do not have to go any where in the area of total eclipse 2' 33" if I
went a bit south about two mile would 2' 40". Could rent of camping
spot.

The whole thing is just a couple of hours. Camp out in the parking
lot of a supermarket. Haven't decided if I'll go (it's a Monday) but
if we do, we'll just make a day trip out of it. Maybe pick up dinner
in the big city on the way back.

That I'd do. If the timing was different and I could work around a
vacation trip I'd go for it but too far to go just for the eclipse. I
may do a trip out west but it would not be before September.