Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Mo betta than woodworking

Finally got this video posted for the family, but thought I'd share it, here, also. I often stop woodworking, in the shop, when a good song is on.

Taken Jan 16, 2 days before Mom's 93rd birthday.... we're celebrating Mom's BD at Prejean's Restaurant. Fiddle player is good friend and District Judge, Rick Michot. This young, up and coming, accordion player (I forgot his name) was really good, which made the dancing more enjoyable. The girls played very well, also. *At first, I thought the triangle player was Ambrose Thibodeau's daughter. She was impressive.

Anyway, Mom can't walk too well, anymore, and she always enjoyed dancing, so we're dancing in one spot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTBj9MIMBsw&sns=em

For those who can, take your Mom out dancing!

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

Sonny wrote:
Finally got this video posted for the family, but thought I'd share it, here, also. I often stop woodworking, in the shop, when a good song is on.

Taken Jan 16, 2 days before Mom's 93rd birthday.... we're celebrating Mom's BD at Prejean's Restaurant. Fiddle player is good friend and District Judge, Rick Michot. This young, up and coming, accordion player (I forgot his name) was really good, which made the dancing more enjoyable. The girls played very well, also. *At first, I thought the triangle player was Ambrose Thibodeau's daughter. She was impressive.

Anyway, Mom can't walk too well, anymore, and she always enjoyed dancing, so we're dancing in one spot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTBj9MIMBsw&sns=em

For those who can, take your Mom out dancing!

Sonny

That was so great! My mom is 105 and can't dance but she goes pretty
fast with her walker.

--
GW Ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 3:15:11 PM UTC-4, Sonny wrote:
Finally got this video posted for the family, but thought I'd share it, here, also. I often stop woodworking, in the shop, when a good song is on.

Taken Jan 16, 2 days before Mom's 93rd birthday.... we're celebrating Mom's BD at Prejean's Restaurant. Fiddle player is good friend and District Judge, Rick Michot. This young, up and coming, accordion player (I forgot his name) was really good, which made the dancing more enjoyable. The girls played very well, also. *At first, I thought the triangle player was Ambrose Thibodeau's daughter. She was impressive.

Anyway, Mom can't walk too well, anymore, and she always enjoyed dancing, so we're dancing in one spot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTBj9MIMBsw&sns=em

For those who can, take your Mom out dancing!

Sonny

Very nice!

SWMBO flew out of the north-east, heading for California, one day before the
blizzard hit. Mom's 90th birthday was Monday and SWMBO flew out to surprise
her. Her 2 sisters had lunch reservations with Mom and when the hostess
announced "Lori, party of 4", Mom was confused. "4? There's only 3 of us."
That's when SWMBO came out of the shadows. I hear it was a beautiful thing.

If the storm had come one day earlier, SWMBO's flight would have been
cancelled. God likes Moms.

woodworking outside karmstrn Woodworking 25 May 16th 09 12:13 AM
General Woodworking Tools - Lowered height of woodworking tools Upscale Woodworking 8 November 29th 07 08:23 PM
Woodworking TV GROVER Woodworking 5 March 14th 07 07:12 PM
New woodworking newsgroup for all ages fam.woodworking Susan Welchel Woodworking 67 July 25th 05 06:58 PM
3rd RFD: rec.woodworking.all-ages (was: rec.woodworking.moderated) mbrooks Woodturning 10 September 22nd 04 10:57 PM