Posted to rec.woodworking

Default pickup trucks

do not know much about the significance of the models chosen

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/...uctId=S_680904

i like them all but the 53 chevy is my favorite of the four with the
ih in second place

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/16/2016 12:32 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

do not know much about the significance of the models chosen

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/...uctId=S_680904

i like them all but the 53 chevy is my favorite of the four with the
ih in second place

Same here. A guy I know had one fully restored, nice wood in the bed.
Recently sold it for $24k.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
says...

On 7/16/2016 12:32 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

do not know much about the significance of the models chosen

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/...uctId=S_680904

i like them all but the 53 chevy is my favorite of the four with the
ih in second place

Same here. A guy I know had one fully restored, nice wood in the bed.
Recently sold it for $24k.

I had occasion to do some work on one a couple of years ago. Nice truck
but the owner wanted way too much for it. It was in running condition
and looked pretty good from a distance but it had rust holes, had been
repainted (orange instead of the original red that still showed through
in a few places), and the interior was pretty well shot, but she was
hoping to get the same as she was seeing people online get for full
restorations.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT), Bob Villa
wrote:

On Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 11:35:17 AM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
do not know much about the significance of the models chosen

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/...uctId=S_680904

i like them all but the 53 chevy is my favorite of the four with the
ih in second place

I agree...F1 3rd.

I liked my '57 Fargo, but of the 4 shown I pretty much agree. The old
"binder" is pretty goos looking - but reliability-wize none of them
could hold sa candle to my current '96 Ranger.
344000km - all original except for the clutch, front brakes, and
universal joints (and windshield - which was cracked when I got it) -
up here in ice and salt central (ontario)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 09:32:27 -0700
Electric Comet wrote:

i like them all but the 53 chevy is my favorite of the four with the
ih in second place

think it was a 59 model with the fleetside would have been one of the
trucks i would have chose

they could easily have picked 8 or more good trucks for those stamps

Well OT - pickup trucks David UK diy 24 January 26th 16 06:27 PM
O.T. Eco trucks and trailers ? Arfa Daily UK diy 25 October 28th 12 10:52 PM
HOA says no pickup trucks in driveway HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 128 December 23rd 08 01:27 AM
Buy or Sell your Used Construction Equipment; ie. excavators, backhoes, dozers, graders, cranes, compactors, dump trucks, heavy trucks, forestry equipment, farming equipment, mining equipment and much more.... Iron Globe Home Repair 0 May 23rd 07 03:27 PM
Want to buy or sell Backhoes, Excavators, Dozers, Graders, Cranes, Loaders, Heavy Trucks, Dump Trucks, Forestry, Mining, Farming, Construction Equipment with major name brands such as; Cat, Deere, Case, JCB, Komatsu, Kobelco, Timberjack, Timbco, Bobc Iron Globe Home Repair 0 May 6th 07 03:04 AM