Posted to rec.woodworking

Default pickup trucks

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT), Bob Villa
wrote:

On Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 11:35:17 AM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
do not know much about the significance of the models chosen

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/...uctId=S_680904

i like them all but the 53 chevy is my favorite of the four with the
ih in second place

I agree...F1 3rd.

I liked my '57 Fargo, but of the 4 shown I pretty much agree. The old
"binder" is pretty goos looking - but reliability-wize none of them
could hold sa candle to my current '96 Ranger.
344000km - all original except for the clutch, front brakes, and
universal joints (and windshield - which was cracked when I got it) -
up here in ice and salt central (ontario)