Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How Much Would You Pay For This Reclaimed Douglas Fir?

What would be a reasonable price for these 2 lots of wood?

I'm just looking for a rough number, knowing that there are a lot of factors
that may impact the price. If there is any info that I can provide that
might help with the estimate, just let me know.

The listing for both lots reads:

"Old growth (tight grain) reclaimed Douglas fir"

First Lot:

S4S
33 Boards
Actual sizes:
1 1/8 x 4 1/2
6 boards are between 73" and 88"
The remaining 27 are random lengths between 36" - 48"

https://images.craigslist.org/00m0m_...0_1200x900.jpg
https://images.craigslist.org/00D0D_...O_1200x900.jpg

Second Lot:

There are 5 Lots in the 2 images below, I am interested in Lot #3 only

Rough Sawn
Actual sizes:
1 at 1 1/2 x 6 x 177
2 at 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 193
2 pieces of fire wood, 36" & 48"

https://images.craigslist.org/00f0f_...Y_1200x900.jpg
https://images.craigslist.org/01111_...3_1200x900.jpg

Let the bidding wars begin! ;-)

Douglas Fir Arthur 51 UK diy 23 February 28th 09 01:44 PM
CVG Douglas Fir Source Mike Woodworking 3 March 24th 08 11:02 PM
CVG Douglas Fir Source Mike Home Repair 3 March 24th 08 11:02 PM
Clear Douglas Fir ??? Dennis Johnson Woodworking 6 April 30th 06 02:47 AM
Douglas Fir difficulty Hitch Woodturning 6 February 20th 06 10:44 PM