Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Project!

I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman to
build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman
to build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

Cool! Quite a one-trick pony!

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/5/2016 9:32 AM, Leon wrote:
I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman to
build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

It has been viral on FB the past few days ... enjoyed the concept, and
the tune, sort of ... but was forced to close my eyes to keep from
having to use brain bleach to get rid of the image of that metrosexual
male. LOL

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/5/2016 10:54 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 3/5/2016 9:32 AM, Leon wrote:
I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman to
build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

It has been viral on FB the past few days ... enjoyed the concept, and
the tune, sort of ... but was forced to close my eyes to keep from
having to use brain bleach to get rid of the image of that metrosexual
male. LOL

Was there a guy in that video? LOL
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 11:41:22 -0500, Bill
wrote:

Leon wrote:
I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman
to build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

Cool! Quite a one-trick pony!

Not quite. The tunes can be changed. There is another video on
Youtube that shows the programming. Very cool, in any case.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/5/2016 9:32 AM, Leon wrote:
I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman to
build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

It has been viral on FB the past few days ... enjoyed the concept, and
the tune, sort of ... but was forced to close my eyes to keep from
having to use brain bleach to get rid of the image of that metrosexual
male. LOL

Was there a guy in that video? LOL

Well, he was born that way.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman to
build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

I saw that. Thought the guy was absolutely crazy to do this thing. This is
an approach that was used 150 years ago. Interesting enough, the guy who
put this whole thing together is an "electronic musician", whatever that is.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/7/2016 8:40 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman
to build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

I saw that. Thought the guy was absolutely crazy to do this thing.
This is an approach that was used 150 years ago. Interesting enough,
the guy who put this whole thing together is an "electronic musician",
whatever that is.

I'm sure he had a great deal of fun doing it, as well as it being an
excellent way for musicians, who by nature thrive on attention, to gain
some. LOL

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://www.google.com/+eWoodShop
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/5/2016 10:32 AM, Leon wrote:
I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman to
build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

Hard to imagine that Matias Wandel had no part in this.

Did anyone else notice that part of the mechanism acts to produce a
"tremelo" effect? You can see him working it my hand (it's off to the
left of the xylophone bars) in the middle of the video.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 11:55:20 AM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:
On 3/5/2016 9:32 AM, Leon wrote:
I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman to
build it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

It has been viral on FB the past few days ... enjoyed the concept, and
the tune, sort of ... but was forced to close my eyes to keep from
having to use brain bleach to get rid of the image of that metrosexual
male. LOL

The images of him "playing" the machine aren't as bad as some of the
table saw techniques he uses in other videos.

Can you imagine working side by side with him in your shop?

Project Box Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 31 March 28th 12 09:58 AM
Project done. Tim Wescott Metalworking 3 March 5th 12 04:03 AM
Big project Dymphna[_35_] Home Repair 4 August 11th 09 09:50 PM
Next project? Frank[_9_] Woodworking 1 April 4th 08 05:25 PM
please help me with my project (ADC) Ameen Electronics 3 February 9th 06 12:31 AM