Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lost cab hardware contact

20 or so years ago I used to get a Catalogue (and online) from a supplier of
all cabinet hardware..Fancy hinges, pulls, brass objects, ect. Now I can't
find anything I need (1/4" knurled brass knobs). . . . any help?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/23/2015 3:01 PM, pintlar@node1 wrote:
20 or so years ago I used to get a Catalogue (and online) from a supplier of
all cabinet hardware..Fancy hinges, pulls, brass objects, ect. Now I can't
find anything I need (1/4" knurled brass knobs). . . . any help?

http://www.leevalley.com/US/home/Onl...px?id=e031b13c

Reputable on line store that most always bends over backwards to please
you. Not dirt cheap but you get what you pay for with this company.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 3:01:44 PM UTC-5, pintlar@node1 wrote:
20 or so years ago I used to get a Catalogue (and online) from a supplier of
all cabinet hardware..Fancy hinges, pulls, brass objects, ect. Now I can't
find anything I need (1/4" knurled brass knobs). . . . any help?

Here are a few to look at:

http://www.whitechapel-ltd.com/

https://www.hardwaresource.com/

https://www.thehardwarehut.com/

http://www.meiselwoodhobby.com/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2015-09-23 4:50 PM, Leon wrote:
On 9/23/2015 3:01 PM, pintlar@node1 wrote:
20 or so years ago I used to get a Catalogue (and online) from a
supplier of
all cabinet hardware..Fancy hinges, pulls, brass objects, ect. Now I
can't
find anything I need (1/4" knurled brass knobs). . . . any help?

http://www.leevalley.com/US/home/Onl...px?id=e031b13c

Reputable on line store that most always bends over backwards to please
you. Not dirt cheap but you get what you pay for with this company.

Bah, you have to visit their stores, it helps if you are Canadian. :-)

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

On 9/23/2015 3:01 PM, pintlar@node1 wrote:
20 or so years ago I used to get a Catalogue (and online) from a
supplier of all cabinet hardware..Fancy hinges, pulls, brass objects,
ect. Now I can't find anything I need (1/4" knurled brass knobs). .
. . any help?

http://www.leevalley.com/US/home/Onl...px?id=e031b13c

Reputable on line store that most always bends over backwards to
please you. Not dirt cheap but you get what you pay for with this
company.

Lee Valley would probably be my first place to look (and
they did used to put out a huge print catalog).

Another good place for hardware is Horton Brasses:

http://www.horton-brasses.com/

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:59:53 +0000 (UTC)
John McCoy wrote:

they did used to put out a huge print catalog).

i think they still send it if you spend money

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:01:27 -0600, "pintlar@node1"
wrote:

20 or so years ago I used to get a Catalogue (and online) from a supplier of
all cabinet hardware..Fancy hinges, pulls, brass objects, ect. Now I can't
find anything I need (1/4" knurled brass knobs). . . . any help?

cabinetparts.com?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:01:27 -0600, "pintlar@node1" wrote:

20 or so years ago I used to get a Catalogue (and online) from a supplier of
all cabinet hardware..Fancy hinges, pulls, brass objects, ect. Now I can't
find anything I need (1/4" knurled brass knobs). . . . any help?

http://www.brusso.com/shop/

https://www.hafele.com/us/en/home/

http://www.wwhardware.com/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Electric Comet wrote in news:mtvak4$eth$2
@dont-email.me:

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:59:53 +0000 (UTC)
John McCoy wrote:

they [Lee Valley - ed] did used to put out a huge print catalog).

i think they still send it if you spend money

If you call them and say the secret password, they'll send you a catalog.
The secret password is (sh! it's a secret!) "Please send me a catalog."

You don't even have to be Canadian...

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 24 Sep 2015 03:08:22 GMT
Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

If you call them and say the secret password, they'll send you a
catalog. The secret password is (sh! it's a secret!) "Please send me
a catalog."

"Please send me a catalog, eh."

You don't even have to be Canadian...

but helps to sound like one