RWatson767

Default Need to contact Paul Hardy. Lost his Email address again

Again I have lost the email address for Paul Hardy in PA.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Bob AZ
Keith Marshall

Again I have lost the email address for Paul Hardy in PA.
Any help will be appreciated.

A Google search shows but the latest posting was in
1999. I'm guessing you'll need to remove the ... part.

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"