Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Artisanal Firewood

Canadian entrepreneur finds international success selling firewood for $1000 per bundle:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/c...ndle-1.3219747

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/16/2015 9:20 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Canadian entrepreneur finds international success selling firewood for $1000 per bundle:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/c...ndle-1.3219747

I think that rubbing the log down with ginger root is an especially nice
touch.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 16/09/2015 7:20 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Canadian entrepreneur finds international success selling firewood for $1000 per bundle:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/c...ndle-1.3219747

This and That is one of the funnier programs on the radio these days. So
many are taken in by these spoofs.
Graham
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/16/2015 9:20 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Canadian entrepreneur finds international success selling firewood for $1000 per bundle:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/c...ndle-1.3219747

I just couldn't watch that.
I wanted to laugh, when I saw the guy picking out the splinters..
REALLY??? WTF?

--
Jeff

Firewood stacking Cshenk Home Repair 23 November 9th 07 03:02 AM
Firewood ? [email protected] Woodworking 7 October 29th 07 07:29 PM
Firewood Afternoon George Woodturning 4 February 26th 06 11:31 PM
Firewood Bob Home Repair 9 November 5th 05 01:37 PM
When to cut firewood? toller Home Repair 7 October 30th 04 09:06 PM