Posted to rec.woodworking

Default SawStop Spoof

Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/8/15 3:41 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new winner of the interweps!!!!

LMFAO!!

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Spalted Walt" wrote in message

Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4

I don't know what is more scary. Watching this video or thinking about the
guys who sit around and think this stuff up. I wondered just how far they
were going to carry the gag out. And they carried it out all the way.

Wonder what the folks at sawstop thought of this little joke video. They
can't sue them because it is obviously a joke. Kinda a sick joke, but
legally, it still qualifies as humor.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/8/2015 3:41 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4

Obviously created by some one that still has a grudge.
Posted to rec.woodworking

how gross and childish....my word.
john

"Spalted Walt" wrote in message

Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/10/15 3:52 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/8/2015 3:41 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4

Obviously created by some one that still has a grudge.

Highly doubtful. They are a comedy website that is no holds barred and
spares no one regardless of ideology. They focus on current affairs and
modern culture, politicians and celebrities, whatever buzz is happening
in the country they will spoof it. This is just a case of them spoofing
a current topic that has gained traction over the past few years.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

In rec.woodworking, -MIKE- wrote:
On 8/10/15 3:52 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/8/2015 3:41 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4

Obviously created by some one that still has a grudge.

Highly doubtful. They are a comedy website that is no holds barred and
spares no one regardless of ideology. They focus on [snip]

Is there really a focus? Or is it absolutely anything they can find a
funny angle on? It launched with a bit called "The Landlord" staring
Will Ferrell:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/74/...-panther-mckay

Anyway that reminds me of this: http://imgur.com/gallery/KJCuebf
Short, silent, fake, gorey, mesmerizing.

Elijah
------
coincidently, the second saw short is called "Focus"
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/10/15 3:52 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/8/2015 3:41 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK3vPUlIn4
Obviously created by some one that still has a grudge.

Highly doubtful. They are a comedy website that is no holds barred and
spares no one regardless of ideology. They focus on [snip]

Is there really a focus? Or is it absolutely anything they can find a
funny angle on?

Yes, that would've been a better way to put it.
I guess my point was there's no grudge... anything they can parody, they
will.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 20:41:46 +0000
Spalted Walt wrote:

Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...

was not real clever
not completely without humor but
i have never seen a funny or die skit before so maybe that is how they are

give the people what they want i guess applies

SawStop is here! Leon[_7_] Woodworking 58 April 29th 13 01:10 PM
Sawstop John UK diy 1 May 26th 10 01:20 PM
OT Palin leaves office in disgrace (tonight show spoof of palin's speech) William Wixon Metalworking 13 July 31st 09 12:29 AM
Way OT Spoof emails Colbyt Home Repair 4 June 24th 05 04:52 PM
aol spoof going on HaroldA102 Metalworking 1 December 27th 04 04:56 AM